Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
2. We are intentional about serving high-quality coffee and snacks so that our guests feel valued.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent