Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Our volunteers have caught the vision cast by leadership and are always enthusiastic to serve.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
2. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
3. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Old traditional mindsets and stale outlooks on things.
- So that we can impact the community surrounding us.