Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. We offer clear next steps to our guests to make it easier for them to connect with our church.
3. We know the right volunteers are in the right places because guests frequently ask them for prayer.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our volunteers invite their friends to join their team.
2. People interested in volunteering are clear about their next steps and follow through on joining a team.
3. Volunteers are always well-informed and never tell me, “I didn’t know.”