Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
2. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
3. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
3. Our volunteers save their conversations with friends for after service and are actively on the lookout to welcome new guests.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- People don’t want to volunteer.
- Christ is coming soon and we MUST be ready for people coming in, hungry for more of Jesus.