Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. Our children’s rooms are safe, clean, and organized, so parents aren’t forced to bring their kids to the service.
2. People walk out of church feeling better than when they came in.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. It’s easy for guests to locate the parking lots, entrances, restrooms, kids’ areas, and where to sit during service.
2. Our cleanliness, paint, fixtures, supplies, and scents remind guests of a five-star hotel.
3. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent