Celebrate what you’re doing well
1. We intentionally station volunteers where guests will potentially make decisions.
2. The noise level in our building feels exciting but not overpowering.
3. Our parking lots, lobbies, and worship center are at or less than 80% full.
Focus on what needs immediate attention
1. We understand our guests and their preferences – where they like to eat and what experiences they are used to.
2. Our volunteers and staff are easy to identify and are able to provide answers when guests have questions.
3. Our volunteers are empowered to make spontaneous decisions without checking in with their team leader.
Team Average Urgency Score
- Not urgent
- Hardly urgent
- Slightly urgent
- Absolutely urgent
- Our congregation being so comfortable with themselves and inward focused.
- Hospitality is key and we are moving to improve our discipleship plan, which really is non existent.